Camden Arts Centre
- Get the Message: Interactive SEN workshops. Working with Georgie Manly we developed workshopsforthree SEN schools which engaged with one theme throughout the school year and related to the shows in the Gallery. The year of workshops culminated in an exhibition.
- How can Art?: Youth Workshops. Working with Emma McGarry and Georgie Manly, we continued to work with alumni from Get the Message and other young artists from 15-21 to evelop their ownindividual work. this has now become the Youth Collective
- Ideas for Experiments: Primary school workshops. Working with Vyki Turnbull, Rachael Champion and Kate Squires. We developed cross curricular hands on workshops that followed a year long theme and included regular visits to the gallery. The finale of the year was the Laboratory of Works.
- Sound Machines and drawing machines Half term workshops.
- Family Takeover Artist in Residence: Family workshops. A series of workshops developed in reaction to the Giorgo Griffa exhibition. And use of the drawing studio to develop my own practice.
- Schools and Teachers artist in residence. Working in Tate Britain and Modern, with schools groups investigating and questioning the collection.
- We Forgot the lot Intervention in Tate Britain.
Modern Art Oxford
- Workshops for schools and adults. Working with Georgie Manly we developed workshops for school groups that interacted with ideas from current shows. Including teachers evenings and producing a family guide for each show.
South London Gallery
- Schools workshops to accompany Katherina Grosse’s Show ” I drove my mother up the wall’.
- Currently working on Creative Families project in collaboration with Maudsley parental mental heath unit.
- Power of Play. Project working in collaboration with Thanet early years. Inspired by Akram Zaatari’s exhibition.